In This post, I am going to explain how to use 000webhost for hosting your website
Free web hosting is something you would love if you have your HTML code ready but no single penny in your pocket is left!!
To spend on Hosting your Website or blog Online!
and they would surely take about 100$ for all the things including premium domain!
but in this post i am gonna mention a free hosting named 000webhost
you might have probably heard about it and even tried it out!!
but have failed to succeed in hosting with it!
this blog is gonna help u a lot!
if your code is ready then follow me step by step for hosting your website!
if u have a normal only HTML code then go to step 1:-
and if you have a jquery , css, bootstrap, etc. code then go to step 2!
- first move to 000webhost.com using this link ——- https://www.000webhost.com/934567.html
- you need to sign up for a free account using your gmail account and verify it! using the link they would send you to your email!
- i hope you would be able to do that!
- after that you have done that they would give you an nice welcome window! and ask you to directly either create a website or even upload your own website!
- you can just go and hit upload my own website!
- it will open a file manager and you can easily upload your own website!
upload in the public_html folder
- your website should contain an index.html file as 000webhost uses that as the default or the home page for your website!
- if you have created the home page as home.html or as any other name just rename it***
- as this is the main home page it reads!
well, this step is gonna work out now!
- first, move to 000webhost.com using this link ——- https://www.000webhost.com/934567.html
- you need to sign up for a free account using your Gmail account and verify it! using the link they would send you to your email!
- I hope you would be able to do that!
- after that, you have done that they would give you a nice welcome window! and ask you to directly either create a website or even upload your own website!
after that, you gonna move to your website’s welcome page which gonna ask you either to upload or build your website!
you need not do anything and just hit settings > general and turn on FTP!
After that, you have done this much you need to download Filezilla and connect it to your server with the FTP details!
download FileZilla from here! —https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1
after that move to FileZilla and if you didn’t have taken down your website password then you can change it in the same setting > general!
this is gonna come like this!
fill your details like
and password which you can easily change!
and enjoy as your website is now online
if still not solved view this video below.